– Book –
Learn how to use the IdeaSpaces Framework to re-imagine how to teach in a post-pandemic environment with Learn at Your Own Risk available NOW at ATBOSH Media.
– NEW Book –
How can we create ecosystems of humans that use technology to augment our capacities for learning and innovation in a Digital Age?
We miss opportunities for learning, innovation, and organizational change because of narrow paradigms of thought that are a legacy of the Industrial Era. The IdeaSpaces concept is a holistic analytical framework to help us imagine and design ecosystems of evolution, innovation, and lifelong learning.
• Space reflects the application of effective design into our physical and virtual spaces. •
• Effective Spaces are a precondition for innovative environments. However, they are not sufficient to realize human innovation. •
• “Innovative” Spaces fail to live up to their potential when they are seen as an end to an innovation process rather than as a means to ongoing innovation. •
• If you get this part wrong, the other parts of the innovation equation are hobbled. •
• Time is critical for the iteration and formation of ideas and their formation in the first place. •
• Eureka moments only occur in fiction. People and organizations need Time to reflect on what is working and what isn’t. •
• Intertwingled Conversations change us and we need to expand Time in order to have them. •
• Brainstorming efforts followed by a process of constant iteration are essential in creating what Nicholas Taleb refers to as antifragile humans and organizations. •
• Effective Structure requires creating human-centered networks that facilitate growth and innovation •
• Innovation Structures nurture networks of Spaces and Time to allow humans to develop liquid networks •
• Systemic antifragility requires constant attention and adaptability. •
• Organizational Structures must is flexible enough to allow for change and yet rigid enough to capture innovation. •